Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Construction Update - Mud and Windows

The two things that we hired the pros to do are mud and windows. For obvious reasons, I shouldn't be cutting holes in the house. And if you've seen me mud and tape a drywall seam, you know why I hired a pro. So far so good! The windows are almost done; they add so much light to the room and really bring the outside in. And the mudding is coming along real nice (as Uncle Eddie would say). Corners and tape are done. Crazy rotozipping errors are corrected and the first big coat of mud is on there. I am not looking forward to sanding....mainly because of the dust I'll have to clean. There is a good window story to tell....for a later date. I won't share until the windows are done. Kinda like complaining about food in a restaurant before they serve it to you. Don't do it unless you want a surprise!



No comments: