Friday, August 29, 2008

Tagged - Six Most Interesting Quirks

I have been tagged by Sherri. She's been picking on me and my blog, so I can't say that I am surprised. She wants me to come up with the "Six Most Interesting Quirks" about myself. I don't have any quirks, so this is going to be a short post.

Update:

So, since I know that Sherri is going to give me a hard time, I asked Aimee to list my quirks. Understand, she's just my wife, she really doesn't know me like I do...so, take that with a grain of salt....

Quirk 1:
Aimee says: I talk to the cats in a funny little cat voice.
Tony replies: Well, duh. They talk to me in a funny little cat voice.

Quirk 2:
Aimee says: I like to use big words like lament, consternation and phenomenal.
Tony replies: That comment is typical of Aimee's antidisestablishmentarianism mind. My hypothesis is that she sees this as a canundrume, that, in retrospect is that it really is a juxtaposition. And that's just supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Quirk 3:
Aimee says: I hum a little song when I am on my way to the shower.
Tony replies: No, no, no. That humming is the sound of my electric razor. No wonder she thinks that I sing monotone.

Quirk 4:
Aimee says: I like to listen to, as Aimee puts it, 'bubble gum girl rock'.
Tony replies: I think that she is referring to the Radio Disney that we play in the car for Sophie. Any male under about 15 is going to have the 'girl rock' sound, so she really means all of it. All that I can say is that Aly and AJ drop more metal than Aerosmith can ever hope to.

Quirk 5:
Aimee says: I like to watch The Weather Channel.
Tony replies: After 15 years of marriage my wife knows me so well. I stopped watching the Weather Channel when we got DirectTV. 12 Years ago. After a tornado rolled us and the Weather Channel was like 'la la la, look what's happening in Tabango' I thought, not worth it. I do check weather.gov and wunderground about 10 to 15 times a day, but since she didn't mention the web, it doesn't count.

Quirk 6:
Aimee says: I have an insane love for Christmas decorating.
Tony replies: Christmas is the day that we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. With 37 Christmas trees. And 175,000 twinkling lights. (And you're all invited!)

No comments: