Tony the Tiger is under attack. Apparently some people believe that Tony isn't promoting healthy eating. Can you believe this? Frosted Flakes were the back bone of my childhood breakfast discipline. Because of those awesome boxtops, Mom's postal skills and my voracious eating habits, I was able to obtain the Tony the Tiger cereal bowl, the Tony the Tiger milk cup and the 'Go With Tony' beach towel. I am not sure that I ever took the towel to the beach, but boy did I use the heck out of the bowl and mug. And because of the joy of plastics, I still have said cup and bowl.Funny that this is coming from Britain. Beside fish and chips, what else do they have in the way of cuisine? Maybe they're jealous? Maybe they know that America is superior in so many ways, especially in the breakfast cereal category.
All I want to say is that I support Tony the Tiger. He was a formative part of my childhood and besides, he's Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

No comments:
Post a Comment