
Greetings from Fort Worth Texas. I am down here for a NSGIC leadership retreat. I am a past President of NSGIC and also the Conference Committee Chair and delegate to the Council of Geospatial Organizations, thus the invite to the retreat. The retreats is....a retreat; not much to blog about. But, we have been able to see the sights, if just for a bit. I have been to the Water Gardens twice, once during the day, the other at night. It's pretty cool, especially at night and worth checking out. I also walked down to the river (not that exciting) and around the downtown area. There is some neat architecture and some history to be found. We had a most excellent meal last night (never thought that Tex-Mex could be so good) and hit a few bars strictly for the billiard tables. Should hopefully be home tonight, assuming my travel woes don't continue......

2 comments:
Sounds like ya been busy cuz'n.
Divorce for not being home alot, hum, just buy some bling & flowers, that should be a good suck up.
Happy Holloween
Where's your white shirt???
Post a Comment