

What exactly is that next to Sophie?Sophie, Emily and Judy helped with Safe Kids day last week at the Hearnes Center. Actually, Sophie and Judy were helping Emily's Mom and the Think First / Arrive Alive folks with their booth. They were there to help hand out literature and give-aways, organize and apparently dress up like everyone's favorite miscellaneous animals. It was a good outlet for Sophie and her volunteering streak.
I would encourage you to visit the Think First web site for important info.
and now a word from Sophie:
Hey future blogger Soph here answering Daddy's first question .That is Emily in a kangaroo suit.
(Or PUPPY!!!!!!! more often called.)
At the safe kids day we did a little bit of helping but mostly got freebies,jumped in the bounce house ,and hung out in the lounge.The lounge was basically a room for volunteers filled with food.It was were the mascots got their costumes on.
Back to Emily in the "puppy" costume.So we dare her to put on the costume and she does and gets lots of hugs. I was her walking buddy and wanted to try it out.I put on the chicken costume and walk out .I wanted a picture so I go and search for Penny(Emily's mom).Not only am I hot but I can't walk 'cause Emily left me and when I bent to summon hugging kids they ran.That's right they ran.
Oh well it was fun.End of story.
Peace out people.
I would encourage you to visit the Think First web site for important info.
and now a word from Sophie:
Hey future blogger Soph here answering Daddy's first question .That is Emily in a kangaroo suit.
(Or PUPPY!!!!!!! more often called.)
At the safe kids day we did a little bit of helping but mostly got freebies,jumped in the bounce house ,and hung out in the lounge.The lounge was basically a room for volunteers filled with food.It was were the mascots got their costumes on.
Back to Emily in the "puppy" costume.So we dare her to put on the costume and she does and gets lots of hugs. I was her walking buddy and wanted to try it out.I put on the chicken costume and walk out .I wanted a picture so I go and search for Penny(Emily's mom).Not only am I hot but I can't walk 'cause Emily left me and when I bent to summon hugging kids they ran.That's right they ran.
Oh well it was fun.End of story.
Peace out people.

No comments:
Post a Comment