Monday, July 6, 2009

Baseball in STL




I was able to get some decent tickets to the St. Louis Cardinals / Colorado Rockies game a few weeks ago. Since we had four tickets, we decided to allow Sophie to invite a guest. So, Ms. Bailey Barnes joined us for a day of fun and excitement in St. Louis! We did the City Museum earlier in the day (next post) and then took the Metro to the game. I thought that I was being smart by parking at the Arch and taking the Metro in, but they decided to stop the free Metro fares downtown so I didn't save any money, but we did get in/out a lot quicker.

The seats were very nice. We had our own concession area, private bathrooms and a dining area. The seats were front row, first deck on the third base line. The night was beautiful. Albert hit a home run, but the Cards got clubbed. Oh well, my streak of never seeing the Cards win in the new Busch is intact (never saw them loose in old Busch though...).

No comments: