Aimee transformed the basement into a series of sleeping rooms; with lots of books of course. Then she went to bed and made me take over. We watch the game, did crafts, the kids told us secrets about their parents. It was the most fun I had in a long time. Best part, I got some good dirt on Sherri.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
The Barnes Kids Invade the Spiccis
Don and Sherri went off on another one of their trips to Monte Carlo or wherever they go, so they dumped the kids with us. Just to make things fun, I was out of town for Day 1 of the adventure, but no worries! The visit was a blast. Everyone knows that Mrs. Spicci is all about books. And sleeping. Mostly sleeping, and some literacy. Actually mostly sleeping and just a touch of literacy. So that's what the Barnes kids and Spicci kid did. Aimee put them in bed with a good book for the entire weekend. By the time I came home everyone was well rested and full of fun. I have no idea of why Sherri complains about how hard it is with 4 kids. We had 5 kids and we had no problems at all!
Aimee transformed the basement into a series of sleeping rooms; with lots of books of course. Then she went to bed and made me take over. We watch the game, did crafts, the kids told us secrets about their parents. It was the most fun I had in a long time. Best part, I got some good dirt on Sherri.




Aimee transformed the basement into a series of sleeping rooms; with lots of books of course. Then she went to bed and made me take over. We watch the game, did crafts, the kids told us secrets about their parents. It was the most fun I had in a long time. Best part, I got some good dirt on Sherri.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment