Friday, September 5, 2008

B-O-R-I-N-G

I am not used to the whole blog thing, so when nothing happens, I think I shouldn't blog. But then my friend Sherri starts nagging me. I think that because her husband works a lot in the Fall, she likes to nag other guys to fill her quota. You know gals, they like to nag.

Nothing really happened this week. I got harassed a lot this week at work, but only because of my political views (if you're wondering, hint: the RNC was this week). Dad always said never discuss religion or politics at work. What about the blog? Can I discuss either here?

I'll be heading to Colorado for a business trip. Keystone to be exact. No skiing, so I am bummed. But I'll be with friends.

I'll try to blog in CO. Work stuff will no doubt be exciting!

1 comment:

The Barnes Crew said...

That reminds me...the garbage needs to be taken out, the oil in my car could probably be changed, the lawn needs to be mowed, oh and can you put a load of whites in the wash before you leave?!? Thanks! :)

Smooches Spiccis and have a safe trip!

PS Don't forget to get Aimee flowers either! :)