Sunday, September 21, 2008

Truman's Taxi in Action














For those of you that don't know, the Spiccis spend football Saturdays at Faurot Field enjoying the fun that is Mizzou football. Since 1991, I (Tony) have been driving the team Mascot Truman around on a 1954 White fire truck. Although it's fun, it's not without peril. Note the men in white in the first picture. They are there becuase folks like to throw rocks at the truck and Truman. I can't say that I blame them, Missouri football has been fustrating for many years. But not this year! Truman like to spray the fans with the water cannon then jumps in the student section. I am not sure what he does, because we never get to see it. And...becuase of the Tigers 'score in less that 2 minutes' offence, we always miss the first TD. Alas, it's been fun doing it and its great to be a part of Missou Football.

1 comment:

The Barnes Crew said...

What AWESOME pictures you have!!! ;-)