... and why should we wait until December to enjoy it. The first of the decorations went up last night.....hope to be done by T-Day.....and yes, I am a bit (but a very, very small bit) nutty about Christmas. Sorry, I mean Holiday Season.
Don't feel to bad, I'm putting ours up next week! :) With being gone at bowl games we always miss out on a week of enjoying the decor so I'm not cheating us this year!
Hey there cuz'n. Just caught up on your posts. I have to say the tribute to Veterans meant a lot being the wife of an Iraq War Vet (& Somalia).
Nutty about Christmas A, hum, me too but I have to go around my partner sometimes who doesn't want to see Christmas until at least Thanksgiving...can you believe that, I believe he was scarred somehow in his childhood and he just can't remember (he denies it). So the Christmas countdown came out yesterday, Maggie enjoyed playing with it, now that I know where the Christmas stuff has gotten stored I can sneak stuff when I want too....
You have Mizzou, we have Boise State. We have the Broncos. We don't play you guys, we're in the WAC but so far we are looking undefeated. I don't really watch that much of it since we aren't from here, I am not feeling the warm fuzzys all the time for BSU. Usually when we are at football parties I am more enthused. I get excited when I hear Syracuse wins.
But ID is a nice place to live and it treats the family really good. So love to all. Me
PS: Auschwitz (sp) is that when Gram & Gramp took you and Chris to Europe????
3 comments:
Don't feel to bad, I'm putting ours up next week! :) With being gone at bowl games we always miss out on a week of enjoying the decor so I'm not cheating us this year!
Hey there cuz'n. Just caught up on your posts. I have to say the tribute to Veterans meant a lot being the wife of an Iraq War Vet (& Somalia).
Nutty about Christmas A, hum, me too but I have to go around my partner sometimes who doesn't want to see Christmas until at least Thanksgiving...can you believe that, I believe he was scarred somehow in his childhood and he just can't remember (he denies it). So the Christmas countdown came out yesterday, Maggie enjoyed playing with it, now that I know where the Christmas stuff has gotten stored I can sneak stuff when I want too....
You have Mizzou, we have Boise State. We have the Broncos. We don't play you guys, we're in the WAC but so far we are looking undefeated. I don't really watch that much of it since we aren't from here, I am not feeling the warm fuzzys all the time for BSU. Usually when we are at football parties I am more enthused. I get excited when I hear Syracuse wins.
But ID is a nice place to live and it treats the family really good. So love to all.
Me
PS: Auschwitz (sp) is that when Gram & Gramp took you and Chris to Europe????
what what, I made the friends list!!! yeay!!! and we are putting ours up soon too!!! love Christmas season!!!
Post a Comment