Sunday, November 9, 2008

Missouri Tigers, Part 3: Tulip

Last but not least is Tulip,my kitty. Tulip is one heck of a princess. She has her own chair,one sixth of my bunk bed, and her very own royal subjects (tiny stuffed kitties). When I was about 4 my grandma sent me some money for a kitty. We went to the humane society and picked out a little kitty named Sophia. We adopted her and named her Tulip. Ever since then she has followed her very own rules.
  1. Don't eat unless someone pets you.
  2. Smack very large white kitty as he passes.
  3. Never make eye contact with anyone that pets you except Mommy(Sophie).
  4. Never sit on a couch unless a blanket is set for you to fur up.
  5. Never sit on a blanket unless it is folded.
Yep, that's my kitty!!

See ya!! :)
Soph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sophie,
I really enjoyed your first blog about your kitties. You are so "witty" and the love of Papa and my life. This is my first blog comment, so I hope it works and you can read it. Love ya bunches!
Grammy