This year for Thanksgiving, we had our good friends the Barnes over to celebrate the holiday. Don brought along a few of his friends who were in need of a family dinner to make our crowd a bit bigger. I cooked up the traditional Thanksgiving meal: relish trays, turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes (courtesy of Sherri), cranberry sauce, cranberry ala Spicci, rolls, creamed spinach, roasted Brussels sprouts w/pecans, scalloped corn, blue cheese and walnut salad and for desert: apple pie (Sherri), coconut custard pie, pecan pie, pumpkin pie and cherry pie (Sherri).
And not only did I cook.....I also won the Wii Tennis Tournament. Aimee's family was either working or with their other famlies and my family is too far away so it was nice to spend the day with such good friends. And despite all the turkey...Don was the only one to get a nap!

1 comment:
Thanks so much...we had a great time!!
Post a Comment